By selecting Log On, I understand and agree that entry of my user ID, password, security answers, and/or other identifier is the method the Alight Solutions, StayWell Health Management and InfoTech website uses to verify my identity. They serve as my electronic agreement, indicating that I agree to the following:
Any instructions, choices, or requests I make on this website will be considered my written permission to BP and its Benefits Center to provide information or conduct transactions on my behalf, in accordance with BP's employee policies, programs, or employee benefit plans. I understand that my personal information may be shared, via secured connections only, with third parties with whom BP has contracted to provide benefits related content on this website, but only to the extent necessary for the third party to perform its services to BP.
I am responsible for reviewing any written confirmation statements provided to me (on paper or in electronic form) regarding any instructions, choices, or requests that I make through this website. I am responsible for reviewing for inaccuracies all of the information transmitted to me. If there are inaccuracies, I am responsible for correcting them using the tools available to me on the website or by contacting the Benefits Center to point them out.
The functionality of this website permits me to request or provide personal informationfor example, plan balance information and pay. I am solely responsible for any loss of privacy or confidentiality of this information if I disclose my user ID, password, security answers, and/or other identifier to a third party other than in connection with the services delivered to me through this website. I agree to contact BP or its Benefits Center immediately if I have reason to believe that someone has gained unauthorized access to my password, security answers, or any other identifier.
I understand that in the unlikely event that there is a discrepancy between this website and the official plan documents, the official plan documents will control.
I understand that this website may not perform as intended at all times. I agree that Alight Solutions, BP, and/or its Benefits Center are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption or delay in operation of or transmission through this website, communication line failure, system failure, or other circumstances beyond their control.
I understand that Alight Solutions is not responsible for content in the Announcement Manager, which is provided by BP.
I understand that certain links on this Site connect to websites maintained by third parties, and that Alight Solutions makes no representations or warranties as to the content of these sites and takes no responsibility for such sites. I understand that Alight Solutions' link to another site is not an endorsement of that site, and that I am encouraged to review any website's policies before providing any personal information.
I understand that my personal information may be shared, via secured connections only, with third parties with whom BP has contracted to provide benefits related content on this website, but only to the extent necessary for the third party to perform its services to BP.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
All material available on this Internet site is the copyrighted work of The StayWell Company, LLC ("StayWell") unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved by StayWell®, and no material on this site may be reproduced, modified, used in a derivative work, downloaded, disseminated, displayed, published, reposted, or transferred in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of, and express attribution to, StayWell®. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a user may download, but may not make any other use or distribution of, a single copy of material on this site for the user''s own personal, non-commercial use only, provided that the user does not remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from the material. HealthPath®, HealthStep®, and StayWell® are registered trademarks of The StayWell Company, LLC.
StayWell® Privacy Statement
Welcome to StayWell Online®. Protecting your privacy is important, and we're committed to clearly explaining how we treat your Information.
We will not use or disclose your Information without your authorization except as described in this Privacy Statement. If we collect your Information on behalf of your group health plan or your employer (your "Plan"), we will use and disclose your Information only as permitted by your Plan in compliance with all applicable requirements of a "Business Associate" under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ("HIPAA") and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act ("HITECH").
Our commitment to your privacy
StayWell® respects and protects your privacy as a user of StayWell Online®. This Privacy Statement describes our practices regarding your Information.
In particular, this Privacy Statement describes:
- What Information StayWell may collect from you
- How we use your Information
- Your rights and choices as a participant in StayWell Online
- How we protect your Information
- Changes to the Privacy Statement
- Questions about StayWell
- The intended audience for StayWell Online
The information we collect and how we collect it
- Personal Information. As part of registration, StayWell® collects Personal Information about you that can be traced back to you, such as your name, your employee or unique identification number, or your date of birth.
- Protected Health Information. StayWell Online® may ask you to provide Information that contains details about your health or medical condition, such as your answers to health assessment questions. You may choose not to provide certain Information to us, but that may limit the usefulness of StayWell Online®. Our references to Information in this Privacy Statement include any Protected Health Information that you provide to us.
How we use your Information
- StayWell® services. We use your Information to provide health management services like StayWell Online®, telephonic coaching and onsite services. These programs use your Information to offer you additional StayWell® health improvement programs or to offer you programs from another contractor engaged by StayWell® or your Plan.
- Disclosure to your employer and Plan. As part of StayWell Online®, when we gather your self-reported Information on behalf of your Plan, we will use it as instructed by the Plan and by the terms of this Privacy Statement. In addition, the Plan may request that we receive, store and display Information provided by third-party vendors that offer services on behalf of the Plan, such as disease management vendors and third party administrators. Your Plan may direct us to disclose your Information to a third party providing services on behalf of your Plan. In order to distribute program incentives to you and to provide program participation data to your Plan, we may provide your name, date of birth, and/or employee identification number to your Plan or its designated representative to notify them of whether you have completed your health assessment or a follow-up program, and whether you are eligible for your incentive.
- Aggregate data. We may combine your Information with Information collected from other users to create anonymous aggregate data such as reports that may be disclosed to your Plan, your employer and third parties. StayWell® may also disclose your Information on an anonymous basis such that your Information has been de-identified as part of group statistical research and analysis and the research and analysis will not contain any information that could be used to contact or identify you.
- Contractors. StayWell® contracts with a variety of third parties to provide the services available through StayWell Online. These parties sometimes have limited access to your Information in the course of providing products or services. Specifically, StayWell® teams with specialized contractors to provide some of the services, technology, programs, and content that appear on StayWell Online® and which are included as part of StayWell's programs. Contractors' access to your Information is limited only to what is reasonably necessary to perform their limited function. We also require that our contractors not use or disclose your Information for any purpose other than providing us with products and services or as required by law.
- Linked sites. For your reference, this site contains links to websites that are not operated by, affiliated with or endorsed by StayWell®. Because these third-party sites are not under our control, we cannot be responsible for them, and this Privacy Statement does not apply to the privacy or security practices of those sites. Information you disclose once you access those other sites is not subject to this Privacy Statement. Please review the linked sites' privacy statements for an explanation of how they may use your Information.
Your rights and choices as a participant
- You have the right to be treated with respect. As a participant, you have the right to be treated courteously and respectfully by StayWell® and to receive services that (1) respect your privacy and dignity, (2) help you develop a wellness plan that helps you achieve your goals, and (3) do not discriminate against you, regardless of your ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- No marketing or advertising. StayWell® does not accept any advertising on StayWell Online®, and StayWell® does not receive income from marketing sponsors or advertisers. Any mention of a particular service is not an endorsement, but rather mentioned to you so that you will be aware of programs for which you are eligible.
- E-mail and unsubscribing. StayWell® uses e-mail to notify you of programs and incentives for which you may be eligible. By accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement (as evidenced by your participation in StayWell Online®), you are agreeing to receive these e-mails from StayWell® at the e-mail address in your StayWell Online® profile. In addition to general program e-mails, StayWell Online® offers you the option of receiving targeted e-mails. For example, if you indicate an interest in learning more about stress management, you may opt to receive stress management-related e-mails from StayWell®. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Please note that unsubscribing from StayWell® e-mails will not affect e-mails you receive from your employer or Plan regarding StayWell's programs.
- Opt out of requests for information. At any time during your use of StayWell Online®, you can decide not to provide us with your Information. You should understand that withholding that Information will affect our ability to provide you relevant information.
How StayWell® protects your Information
- Security measures. In order to protect your Information, we have the following security measures:
- A confidential subscriber identifier and unique user password limit access to this site and the Information of the users. Users of StayWell Online® should not share their passwords.
- Whenever Information is transmitted to or from StayWell's systems, it is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the standard for secure communication over the Internet.
- Pursuant to HIPAA and HITECH, StayWell® will safely and securely store your Information for a minimum of six (6) years even if you have requested it be deleted. Following this period your Information will be destroyed.
Despite our precautions there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way to thwart our security measures.
- Safe Harbor Privacy Principles. For all Information received by StayWell® from participants located in the European Union, StayWell® adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce for compliance with the European Commission’s Directive on Data Protection ("Safe Harbor Principles"). StayWell® has agreed to collect, process, and retain Information from participants in the European Union in accordance with the Safe Harbor Principles. For more information about the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor web site at http://export.gov/safeharbor. Please contact StayWell® if you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or Safe Harbor adherence.
StayWell Health Management, LLC
Attn: Legal Department
3000 Ames Crossing Road, Suite 100
St. Paul, MN 55121
In the event a complaint cannot be resolved through StayWell's internal process, StayWell® agrees to refer EU participant disputes to The Better Business Bureau's EU Safe Harbor Dispute Resolution Procedure available online at http://www.bbb.org/us/european-dispute-resolution/consumer/. StayWell® has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by StayWell®, please visit the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR available online at www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Changes that do not involve Protected Health Information will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of StayWell Online® after the posting will be subject to the new terms and indicates your acceptance of the changes. If you do not accept the changes to the Privacy Statement, you should stop using StayWell Online®.
Changes that involve Protected Health Information will require your authorization and acceptance of the modified Privacy Statement. If you reject the modifications by clicking the "I Decline" button, your access to StayWell Online® will end.
Please note that StayWell Online® and this Privacy Statement are not used to communicate with you about changes to your Plan'’s privacy practices, the Plan's notice of privacy practices, or the Plan's disclosure of your Information.
Complaints, Questions, and Information About StayWell®
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement or complaints related to StayWell's services, or if you would like to receive information about the StayWell® organization or its staff qualifications, please contact:
StayWell Health Management, LLC
Attention: Legal Department
3000 Ames Crossing Road, Suite 100
St. Paul, MN 55121
StayWell® will use its best efforts to make an initial response to any complaints, questions, or requests as quickly as possible.
StayWell Online® is intended for adults
People under the age of 18 should not use StayWell Online® because the site is not designed for minors. You are responsible for your underage dependents' use of the site.
InfoTech Health Questionnaire Legal Notice and Disclaimer
The Wellness Checkpoint health questionnaire is the copyrighted work of InfoTech Inc. All rights are reserved by InfoTech, and no material on the Wellness Checkpoint site may be reproduced, modified, used in a derivative work, downloaded, disseminated, displayed, published, reposted, or transferred in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of, and express attribution to, InfoTech. "Wellness Checkpoint" is a registered trademark of InfoTech Inc.
Consult with your doctor before embarking on any major changes in your eating or exercise or exercise habits. InfoTech Inc. disclaims any liability or loss in connection with advice provided in connection with its health questionnaire.
By acknowledging these Terms and Conditions and by using the Wellness Checkpoint site, you agree to be bound by and to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Wellness Checkpoint.
StayWell® Legal Notice and Disclaimer
The information provided on this site is presented by StayWell® for informational purposes only. This site does not provide, and is not a replacement for, professional medical advice, evaluation, diagnosis or treatment. Users should visit their physician or other health care provider for those services.
While StayWell® makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, StayWell® does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy or timeliness of such information. Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness. Reliance upon any of the information on this site is at the user's sole risk. Any reference on this site to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, approval, recommendation or certification by StayWell®. In addition, while StayWell® has, in accordance with current industry standards, employed methods to maintain the security of the site, it cannot be responsible for the actions of computer hackers or other unauthorized access to the site.
StayWell® and its parents, partners, subsidiaries, employees, agents, licensors, contractors, and affiliates (collectively, "affiliates") assume no responsibility for, and expressly disclaim all liability for, any consequences resulting from your participation in StayWell's programs or your use of the information on this site (or from the use of any information obtained from linked or referenced sites). StayWell® and its affiliates are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability for, damages of any kind (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, and exemplary damages) arising out of any use, reference to, or reliance on such information. No guarantees, representations or warranties, express or implied, are made by StayWell® or its affiliates with respect to such information, including (but not limited to) any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose. Any liability of StayWell® or its affiliates arising in connection with or relating to the use of this site or the information provided herein shall be strictly limited to the amount paid to StayWell® by or on behalf of the user in connection with this site in the twelve (12) months prior to the claimed injury or damage. This limitation applies to all causes of action in the aggregate, including, without limitation, breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, misrepresentation, and other torts.
Links to Other Internet Sites
At certain places on this site, users can access hypertext "links" to, or view Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) for, other Internet sites. Such external Internet sites contain information created, published, maintained or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of StayWell®. StayWell® provides the links strictly as a convenience to its users. StayWell® does not endorse, approve, recommend, certify, or control these external sites and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information located at such sites. Use of any information obtained from such sites is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness. StayWell® assumes no responsibility in any respect for the information contained on such sites, including (but not limited to) any errors or omissions, the accuracy or reasonableness of any factual or scientific assumptions, studies or conclusions, the defamatory nature of any statements, the ownership of any copyright or other intellectual property rights, and the violation of any property, publicity, privacy, or personal rights of others. Any reference on any such sites to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, approval, recommendation, or certification by StayWell®.
Copyright ©2011 - 2013 StayWell Health Management, LLC. StayWell® and StayWell Online® are registered trademarks of StayWell Health Management, LLC.
- Alight AdvisorConnection
- Quick Enrollment
- Benefits Express
- Your Benefits Resources
- Your Spending Account
- 529 Insight® is a registered trademark of College Savings Consultants, Inc.
- Adobe®, Adobe® Flash® Player, and Adobe® Reader® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- Income Solutions® is a trademark of Hueler Investment Services, Inc.
- Financial Engines® and Retirement Help for Life® are registered trademarks or service marks of Financial Engines, Inc.
- Firefox® is a registered trademark of the Mozilla Foundation. Macintosh® is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Macintosh® is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Microsoft®, Windows®, and Microsoft Money® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Morningstar® is a registered trademark of Morningstar, Inc.
- NYSE® and New York Stock Exchange® are registered trademarks of the New York Stock Exchange, Inc.
- Some images copyright © PhotoDisc, Inc.
- Java and all Java-based trademarks and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc., in the United States or other countries.
- Quicken® is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Safari is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
Other third-party trademarks, service marks, logos, and trade names that may appear on the Site but are not specifically mentioned in this section are the property of their respective owners.